Sunday 15 May 2011

My evening with the dogs at Alfa 11

I have four dogs boarded at Alfa11. Based on all the recent things I heard about the place, I was concerned for my dogs and I wanted to see firsthand what exactly was going on there.
So I arrived there in the evening expecting to find a mess but as I entered the gates everything was calm and peaceful, the way I remember it. In the distance I could see one of my dogs comfortably sprawled out under the tree and fast asleep. My youngest one was too busy running around playing with a white furry friend that she didn’t even notice I had arrived. The other two were sitting outside the kitchen at the back waiting for their food.
The place has been renovating since February and I was happy to see some of the changes there. The entire compound has a new brick boundary wall and there is a new kitchen almost complete that will also have a little dining area for guests and their dogs. In the future the plans include having rooms where owners could come with their dogs and take a break on the farm with the whole family.
I wanted to write about some of the stuff I experienced and saw there for myself...so here goes...
 LETS TALK ABOUT THE DOGS

 
Meet MALLIKA



This golden lab has such an adorable face and such a wonderful temperament. She’s been at Alfa11 for more than 9 months now. Her owners left her here to board, then never came to pick her up. She stays here at no charge.


Meet ROCKY





Gorgeous German Shepherd. He saw my camera and immediately sat down to pose. Was boarded here by the owners for obedience training coz they said he was a biter. I played with him for a while and he was so playful, not aggressive at all. Its been more than 5 months now and no one has come back to claim him. Calls to the owners’ number are not answered. He stays here at no charge.


Meet GUDDU






Such a playful little boy ! Guddu was brought here to board 4 months ago by a family in Vasant Kunj. They have since not come back for him and it seems they have moved from the address they provided to the kennel and changed their numbers. He stays here at no charge.


Meet TIGER






Tiger has been at the kennel for more than 8 months. He was sent here for boarding by a family in Janakpuri. They have also shifted and not come back for him. He stays here at no charge.


Meet WAZIR





I love this big guy. He’s the wise old man with impeccable manners (read training). Rajesh Bhatt had him adopted 11 years ago. He stayed with the family for 11 years. Now that he is old, they have sent him back. Rajesh is very fond of this guy and vice versa. He stays here at no charge.


Meet CHIPPY







This bossy hunk has a history of aggression and being a biter. He was on his way to be put to sleep. He’s been on the farm for more than a year now and lives happily with the rest of the brood. He lives here at no charge.

The 2 girls BINDI AND BETTY :





Two Indian beauties basking in the sun, Bindi and Betty were boarded here by a foreign lady who couldn’t keep them in her home. She has now left but these two spend their days happily at the farm. They stay here at no charge

Meet SAMMY :








Sammy saw me with a funny looking contraption (my camera) and shouted at me to not get too close. Perhaps he didn’t like being photographed when he was just waking up from his slumber. His owner is not in a financial condition to look after a dog and cannot afford to pay for boarding. He requested Rajesh to keep the dog for him at no cost and allow him to come meet him from time to time. That’s the arrangement. So he stays here at no charge.


Meet CHIP :





This harmless and adorable looking mutt used to be an embassy dog at one time. But for some reason he snapped at one of the officials there and he was to be put to sleep. But someone there knew of Alfa11 and asked the people there to check this place out. Chip is here for 6 months...seems very scared of people but very happy with other dogs. With training and interaction with people he is getting better.


             Meet the under dogs..
            VEERA and BRAVO :





My heart broke when I met these two. Veera has a deformed front paw and Bravo has a bad hind leg. They both wobble along on three legs. They are so friendly and so cute, I wished I could take them home. Their owners were looking for a home for them when they were puppies but no one was willing to adopt these two with their deformities.
I give you OSCAR






O boy Oscar! I had heard such terrible stories about this fierce looking Rottweiler. And as I saw him running towards me, for a split second my stomach did a little somersault. But then he came up to me and jumped up trying to lick my face and started bolting here and there like a puppy and I relaxed. Such a sweetheart! Oscar had a number of unsuccessful adoptions. Now he stays on the farm with the rest of the dogs. When I went to the kitchen at the back, Oscar had pushed all the dogs out of the way and was standing in the kitchen waiting for his food and no one seemed to question his authority.



There are many many dogs on the farm. Some like mine, are boarded here for long periods of time but most are here coz no one came back to claim them. I counted 21 such dogs that live here at no charge. 
All the dogs you see in this picture are abandoned dogs and Rajesh looks after them at no charge

WHAT ABOUT TICKS ?
The facility has a lot of open grassy spaces for the dogs to run and train. That could be a bit of a concern sometimes coz from what I am told, ticks thrive in grass and it is impractical to expect a totally tick-free facility. But while I checked my dogs for ticks,  I am happy to report, I found none.

THE BOARDING ROOM




I asked to see the boarding area and here’s what it looks like. It was a cool respite from the hot weather outside and Calvin, one of the resident dogs sauntered in behind me, opened the doors of one of the enclosures in the room and fell right off to sleep.

There is a working ac but because there is a bad problem of power cuts and power fluctuation, it has been known to blow a fuse. So there is also a cooler installed here as back-up.




WHATS FOR DINNER ?
I was there at feeding time so I wanted to go take a look at their food and the kitchen. Since the new kitchen is renovating they have a working kitchen at the back. I asked one of the staff there what they put in the food and he told me its chicken, rice, egg, chapatti.
 

THE STAFF...


Rajesh is the main person and he has trainers that come and go daily. Besides that, there are attendant boys that look after the brushing, cleaning, food, bathing etc for the dogs. These boys are not experts in canine care but as they work and live here, they get trained in it. Its impossible to find experienced dog handlers that do jobs like that. If they are dog experts they prefer to be out in the field training than doing odd jobs at the farm. Unfortunately the staff turnover is as high as it is with any other place. They leave for higher salaries and better work. Most would rather work as drivers or servants in homes where the job description does not involve picking up doggie poop.

OUR EXPERIENCE WITH RAJESH...
Rajesh Bhatt helped us with our dog years back. We picked him off the streets but in time he had become very aggressive. Rajesh trained me to train him so he would listen to us. His training techniques did not involve shock collars or hurting the dog in any way. He basically taught us to understand that a dog is a pack animal and as long as he understands that you are the alpha dog in this pack, he will listen and respect you. Its thanks to Rajesh’s training that our spoilt brat still lives with us peacefully.

Then about 2 years ago, people in our colony started kicking up a fuss about the Indian dogs that lived and were looked after by a group of people in the colony. We had already vaccinated, bathed and started the sterilizations for these 4 dogs. But they started harassing the dogs and chasing and traumatizing them when we weren’t around and then when they started threatening to shoot the dogs or poison them, thats when we decided to find a place to keep them safely while we sorted this out. So we put them at Alfa11 for a while till it was safe for them to return. But in time we found that these guys were so happy and healthy on the farm, that we decided its better they stay there.

THE WAY FORWARD

In my opinion the way forward is to better those facilities that are owned by someone who clearly cares for his animals, accepts constructive criticism and is willing to change things around to make it better in the future. Its a great place with a lot of space and the animals are happy. We need more places like these where we can leave our animals if we need to get out of town or in an emergency situation. There are certain suggestions that I would like to make, some of which would need immediate implementation
1) MEDICAL STAFF : There should be a resident vet or a para-vet on the facility so the animals are medically examined on a daily basis and in case of any emergency, the same can be handled quickly on site and if need be then be taken to a vet (The closest one, Dr Josan is about 3 kms away)
2) ANIMAL AMBULANCE WITH DRIVER: There must be a vehicle and a driver at the facility 24X7 that is not used to pick up and drop boarding dogs but is only kept there in case of emergencies.
3) VOLUNTEERS : Trusted animal loving people should volunteer to spend some time working at Alfa11. This would leave the attendants to be just attendants. They could concentrate on the odd jobs while the volunteers have the job to keep the animals happy and also raise an alarm if they find something’s not quite right. Also we know that sometimes dogs do wither away and get depressed because they feel they have been abandoned and due to lack of constant human company. If volunteers are there regularly helping with brushing, playing, bathing etc for the dogs, it will undoubtedly be a happier place for the animals
4) POWER BACK-UP : I know the power situation in Gurgaon is abysmal. Frequent power-cuts and power fluctuations do make summers more terrible than it is. Power back-up is essential to ensure that the airconditioning and coolers are working so that all the animals on the farm are comfortable
5) TICKS : I know ticks are inevitable when we're talking about so many dogs living together. Still, constant supervision in this regard and consistent application of tick powders, oils or maybe insisting every new adimission to the kennel has to be given a tick bath might help in keeping this nuisance in check.
Sometimes I wonder why there are no standardized requirements for kennels across the country ? I am told that help is on the way but we need numbers to get it done. I am all for it. It would be so awesome to have places where our dogs can be left and looked after. I do hope we can join together to make this and all other kennels better for our four legged children. They also deserve a nice relaxing break from us humans once in  a while...Wat say ?




21 comments:

  1. I share almost all the observations above and have a very good impression of Alfa 11 as well as Mr. Bhatt's understanding of dogs. Recent feedback has been so far off the mark and it is quite shocking that people who mostly haven't even visited the place are so elaborately criticizing. I have myself boarded my 4 dogs there for the past 3 weeks and just picked them up today. One correction i would like to make on the above blog: Bravo and Veera are very much my dogs and will ultimately come back to live with me and my other two dogs, Miu and Stella. They are perfectly fine by the way and not the least bothered by their disabilities (Bravo had a complicated pin surgery and Veera has a little birth defect). They almost fly when running around and Veera is almost as fast as Miu, the athlete in the family. I have fostered Bravo and Veera (brother & sister) for a few months since they were 5 weeks old but have now made an arrangement for a few months with Alfa 11 as i was not prepared to live with 4 dogs. I need to make some changes at home and we, or rather I, need some training which Mr. Bhatt will provide to be fully in charge of the little pack and to prevent territorial issues with the older dogs. Already within the last 3 weeks the 4 have grown together into a perfect little pack and today we are having the first test run at home. Everything is going very smooth and without Mr. Bhatt and his boarding facility this would not have been possible so quickly and easily!
    Over the past few years i have visited a couple of boarding facilities but never found one that i found suitable. Alfa 11 provides all that i am looking for in a boarding facility. Especially the farm boarding unit is such a blessing. It is clean, has plenty of space, know how and understanding of a dog's nature through Mr. Bhatt and the attendants are kind yet firm when needed. On all 4 dogs together i found 1(!) fresh tick, they are well fed yet fit, completely relaxed and confident and in even better condition than when i dropped them. Mr. Bhatt's team stayed in touch with us and updated us regularly on their well being. Even if i was looking for an issue i couldn't find one. Especially Miu and Stella would show any maltreatment or neglect immediately. They have spent the last few years at home exclusively and never been in the care of outsiders and that both of them have not only adjusted so easily but clearly enjoyed the place (i observed them for quite some time today and although they were happy to see me they were in no rush to get away) is a clear sign that at Alfa 11 a dog's psyche is well understood and they are well taken care of. I have never seen my two adult girls so relaxed and at ease with other dogs and people. To make a long story short, out of all the places i know, Alfa 11 was the only one i found trustworthy enough to give it a shot and after the experience with all 4 dogs i will leave my dogs with Mr. Bhatt anytime, knowing they are not only well looked after but actually having an enriching and joyful experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elisabeth... Thank you for your comments. Apologies for that mistake...have now rectified. Both Veera and Bravo are adorable by the way. I spent the most time chatting with them both and they seemed so cute and playful. Lots of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. People who visit and have a lovely experience are mostly biased cauz they havent experienced the other side of it. ( for people who think its wrong to comment before tasting poison)

    Ritika, thanks for this lovely blog. It sure shows the time and hard work you have put on it. This was well needed after all the controversy about Alfa 11.Had there been no shouting, you wouldnt have gotten us this in-depth analysis of Alfa11. Something got you worried and you decided to go on a mission (which indeed has been beautifully conducted)

    First of all, Thank you for the pictures that you've posted of such lovely God sent Angels being looked after at the facility.

    Secondly, the fight was not about bringing Alfa11 to shutdown. Such places are needed and they should be there..

    All the agitation started after a certain blog that came up in response to what was going on. A death is a serious issue and the drama that unfolded / will unfold was only to bring Rajesh Bhatt to come out of the closet (pending).

    I am also glad that you mentioned a lot of points that need to be implemented for the betterment of such facilities that pet owners trust which could land them in grief.

    I know that Tido's death was very unfortunate accident but which could have been avoided. The whole "FIGHT" ( if thats the word people would like to use) is for the CHANGE we need to bring so such horrifying accidents could be simply eliminated and its not too much to ask for.

    Haldars are a forgiving family.. They are not on a mission to nail Rajesh Bhatt. They brought this out to a public forum to make other people aware of what has happened. They simply feel protective of dogs and i know that all they want is the MUCH NEEDED amendments that they can see to bring them to peace with Tido's journey.

    If this facility is able to implement the kind of suggestions that you have mentioned, dont you think that we already would be able to eliminate 99% of a pet owner's nightmares...??

    I really appreciate your time and your effort and also appreciate the fact that you are so concerned for your Doggies that you took out time to sniff what stands where...

    Waiting and wishing for a change :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A few weeks ago something terrible happened, something which has come to haunt me and hang over my head. I own a boarding and training centre in a suburb near Delhi and take on dogs on long term and short term stays. My team and I train dogs in various aspects, be it sniffer training, watch dog training or obedience training. I have had varied experience in this field for which I have worked tirelessly for the last 26 years.

    Coming back to my intense feelings of hopelessness and despair, the pain which I carry with me has become almost unbearable for me to, hence my need to let it out of my system so I could achieve some peace and calm from within.

    The vivacious Tido came to spend time at the training centre for one of my programs called the ‘Behavioural training for dogs’. Right at the onset, I wasn’t too sure if I should take him on since he was an older dog, but I have this weakness for the four legged kind and could never say ‘No’ to helping them out . So Tido came on board and spent a total of 49 days at the facility. Everyday we would begin our training and Tido seemed to love being at the farm, running around in the open spaces.... he looked as though he was in complete bliss. He hated to be locked up in his enclosure, so my handlers would leave him free in our boarding room where he could sleep wherever he wanted.

    (...continued in next comment)

    ReplyDelete
  5. (...continued from previous comment)

    Around the 47th day, his owners came to meet him. He was very happy to meet his owners and greeted them enthusiastically. Mr and Mrs Halder were very happy to meet him too and commented on his positive progress. Tido watched his owners leave and then joyfully followed his handler back to his room.

    Time was fast approaching and Tido would in all likelihood be back with his parents very soon. On that fateful Monday, my team took him for his blood test as it was agreed with his owners that together we would have him neutered but before we could decide to do that we had to get his tests done to see everything was okay.

    The team took Tido for his blood test to the very experienced Dr. Josan, whose clinic is approximately 15 minutes away from the facility at about 10 in the morning. He got back to us at the farm in 45 minutes and he sat with me and my trainers. I left the farm at about 12:30 in the afternoon. At about 1 p.m the helper who was looking after Tido found the dog staggering and then collapsing. Horror gripped him and he rushed Tido to the car and shouted for the driver to take him back to the vet. As he was leaving he called me and all I could do was to ensure that Dr. Josan did not leave his clinic and waited for Tido to return. I rushed to the clinic myself all the while hoping and praying for the best but I got the dreaded call to say that he was no more. Tido had breathed his last on the doctors table. I went back home and waited for them to bring Tido to me. I did not know what to do. I had a dog who I was looking after, whom I spent a considerable amount of time with, whom I had gotten close to and more importantly someone else’s dog, who was now longer with us.

    I cannot begin to tell the owners how sorry I am for this untimely loss, because I have dogs of my own and they are my family. I feel very sorry, but I tried whatever in my power to save Tido. The doctor called it cardiac arrest. Ever since this incident, I have been grappling to come to terms with this whole incident. I don’t speak English very fluently and my internet skills are not good, but I tried to put up something on the Internet in response to the owners heart wrenching experience but the whole thing got lost in translation and it all came out very wrong. Today too, I have requested someone to translate what I am saying and I hope I am able to get my message across...this is how I feel.

    I would at this point like to profusely apologise to Tido’s parents, who I am sure are still not able to come to terms with the loss of their loved one. From the bottom of my heart, I would like to say that I am sorry, everything seemed fine and Tido was in good health. I did my best to save his life, knowing how precious life is. Believe me when I tell you that I wish there was something I could do to bring him back, but thats the sad reality of life that no matter how hard we try or what we do, we cannot undo the past. But we can move into the future, a future where we be there for one another and ensure and try our best to together minimise unforeseen events like this and live life in positivity.

    I am committed to my work with dogs and would leave no stone unturned to better the facilities at Alfa11. In fact I would like to invite General Kharb, Chairman of AWBI to send any of your representatives to the farm. If there is any specific feedback post your visit, I would be happy to look into it.

    I take this opportunity to take a moment for pray for the soul of Tido, whose spirit and boundless energy are characteristics that we all could cherish and thus keep the happy moments of his life with us, in us forever!

    RIP Tido, God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Ritika beautifully written
    @ Agam I agree with you totally
    @ Rajesh Bhatt thank you for coming forward and letting us know your side of the story.I am glad you are open to bring about change. Tido has taught you and us a lesson and we all should come together to bring the change we all need for our betterment and peace of mind.May Tido and Ballu rest in peace.Hoping to see a much better Alpha 11 in the future.lets have a prayer meeting at Alpha to pray for a better tomorrow ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rajesh very well written and this has been a testing time for all concerned....Things can get better from here on....

    It would be good now if the Halders can stop their campaign to get at everyone...I have now been threatened with legal action from Dippanker Halder....Not sure what he is trying to achieve...

    This is what I wrote :

    >> I am that someone called Nancy.....
    >>
    >> I know you will not respond and please do not....
    >>
    >> I do not want to hear anything more on this topic....
    >>
    >> Rajesh Bhatt will be a huge name one day and I bless him with every
    >> success there is....
    >>
    >> The lifespan of a St Bernard is 8-10 years and in a hot country like
    >> this
    >> one it is considerably les..
    >>
    >> The lifespan of a Labrador retriever is 10-13 years.....
    >>
    >> Things happen in life....we too are not on this plane forever....we too
    >> can have cardiac arrests and we lose loved ones at young ages....I lost
    >> a
    >> friend who was 18 years old....no one called her doctors and nurses
    >> murderers even though she died after taking a certain medication for a
    >> year....
    >>
    >> Let's just face facts and get on with the life we have.
    >>
    >> The dog you keep takes on the personality of its owners....and I hear
    >> that
    >> Tido was unpredictable and aggressive.....hmmmmmmm
    >>
    >> I will be helping Rajesh in every way I can to make his facilities even
    >> better....
    >>
    >> Every single authority has visited Rajesh's place and no one will close
    >> it
    >> down as there is no reason to close it down...
    >>
    >> If my dog dies in his care...(I would be devastated) But we all have
    >> our
    >> time on this plane...and how and where we go is written....
    >>
    >> Rest in peace all those dogs in heaven....
    >>
    >> I too have lost a dog....in London I remember him to this day and I
    >> know
    >> I
    >> will be re united with him one day....
    >>
    >> Life goes on....get on with it and enjoy it..
    >>
    >> Enough rubbish has been spread.....time to get real and face
    >> FACTS!!!!!!!!
    >>
    >> PEACE

    This is Mr. Halder's reply

    You will hear from my counsel for personal attack and derogatory comments.

    Mr. Maitra, please do the needful as discussed.

    Dippankar S Halder

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are happy to state that we are in discussion with AWBI members. We also appreciate that Mr. Rajesh Bhatt has invited Major General Kharb, Chairman of AWBI for feedback.

    Now that the matter is with the right people and the right authority we believe this moment will pave the path of a better world for our pets.

    For us this will be our last post on the same topic here as we await and welcome the direction of the governing authority.

    As far as Ms. Nancy and her comments are concerned she is personally attacking us with derogatory comments for some times now. For example in her mail as posted in the blog above, she wrote :
    ” >> The dog you keep takes on the personality of its owners....and I hear
>> that
>> Tido was unpredictable and aggressive.....hmmmmmmm”

    We all have our rights to protect ourselves against defamatory statements. So far our communication was happening one to one on mail untill she decided to bring it up here for reasons known to her.

    As you would appreciate this conversation has got no bearing on the core topic and subjects.

    We will not respond to any further reaction from Ms. Nancy on this blog, as it is not meant to be a platform for one-to-one conversation (we have mails for the same).

    Thank you all for your support to the cause. Lets make a better tomorrow for our lovely pets!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job Rajesh.... It takes a person with a golden heart to keep the canines which were unfortunately left by their owners.
    Everyone says about improvement but i guess given the number of dogs left at his place, he is doing wonders as per me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. “The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” Gandhi

    ReplyDelete
  11. All I can say is justice is being done....

    Rajesh Bhatt you have been a true gentleman, having heard the abuse, accusations, comments malicious rumours about your place...being called a murderer, a liar, a cruel money minded cheat, someone who is running a dog place to kill animals, being accused that the vet you use was 30 minutes away, no vehicle was available......etc etc.....and one brave person even said your place should be burnt down.........

    Those who are responsible for threatening people, finding out mine and others' addresses by making phone calls to us under false pretences,(in my case a lady called to ask for a reading silly woman she used a diferent name at the beginning of the conversation and another one at the end) being threatened with legal action papers etc....

    RAJESH you are an amazing dog handler and person...you never once threatened anyone with any action....on the contrary you kept your calm and poise and gave a heart rendering account of the plain truth...there was no false statements just a man pouring his heart and soul out....

    We are all with you Rajesh Bhatt and you have done nothing wrong..This episode has and will make you stronger your place better and ALPHA 11 will be a household name across India...and the world.....that is my prediction for you.

    I wish you luck today and always...and thank you for always being there for my labrador and all the dogs that have been sent to you...

    May you get another 1000 dogs and a billion compliments....

    You are doing a wonderful job and it is not easy to feed oneself let alone 20 - 30 dogs....

    Words do not harm....and your reputation is intact....

    STAND STRONG AND PROUD you are a good soul...and I hope you get all you deserve...

    Love and peace

    ReplyDelete
  12. When Disaster Strikes, Have These 13 First Aid Items Ready For Your Dog

    No matter how safe and cautious you are with your dog, accidents are bound to happen. Sometimes no amount of preventive measures can stop dogs from, well - being dogs. Their impetuous nature makes them somewhat vulnerable to getting hurt and injured. That is why it is up to you, his owner, to provide him with the knowledge and tools to keep him alive and well, and to treat him when if he does get hurt.
    When an emergency strikes, you have to think fast, act fast, and be ready to tackle it. You should have all of the necessary supplies readily available to you. You need to put together a handy, first-aid kit for your dog that you can easily carry with you in an emergency. Make sure it is well-stocked, and that the whole family, including the pet-sitter, knows where it is. Below is a list of items that should be included in your canine first-aid kit:


    1. An index card with your vet's name and phone number, phone number for emergency clinics for pets, and the number for poison center hotline for pets.

    2. A big blanket to cover your dog and/or keep him warm, avoiding hypothermia.

    3. A large, strong sheet that you can use to carry your dog, similar to a stretcher.

    4. Various sizes of gauze pads to be used as bandages. Make sure that you have long strips that you can wrap around your dog's different body parts.

    5, A muzzle that fits your dog, or cloth strips to be used as a muzzle. Make sure that the strips are long and strong enough to keep the muzzle shut. To be prepared, practice putting on the muzzle or wrapping the cloth strips around your dog's mouth (just don't leave it on)

    6. Tourniquet kit, which includes: A wooden stick, piece of cloth (in case of a snake bite or heavy bleeding), and a tourniquet rod (for heavy bleeding)
    7. Antibiotic cream or ointment.

    8. Hydrogen Peroxide to clean wounds or to induce vomiting. Also to induce vomiting: Syrup of Ipecac.

    9. Mineral oil for a laxative. Serve as follows: Puppies and dogs under 25 pounds – 1 teaspoon; Dogs between 25 and 50 pounds – 1 tablespoon; Dogs over 50 pounds – 2 tablespoons.

    10. Antihistamine for use in case of allergic reactions. Consult your vet for the right product to use. Otherwise, Benadryl is good.
    11. Thermometer. Your vet will tell you which type is right for your dog.

    12. Pliers and tweezers to remove splinters, ticks, and porcupine quills. Also used to remove choking items from your dog.

    13. Ice packs and heat packs.

    None of the above will replace the care of a medical professional but everyone should know what to do in case of an emergency for their babies....

    I also use a lot of alternative remedies for my baby boy and he responds well to them....

    Love and peace,


    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  13. As Co Opted member of Animal welfare Board Of India I would request everyone from refraining to post here until AWBI looks into the matter .
    Thanking you all in advance
    Amritika

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey everyone.... Just a note to say let's just remember what we're trying to do...we're all on the same side, there is no other side now. If people are willing to talk and work this out, let's let them do it and be there to support when and if they need us. Let's not forget what we're trying to achieve...we're trying to do something positive for the animals. I will be deleting all further comments from this blog if they are derogatory to any side...apologies in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Amritika :: any AWBI contact person in Lucknow?

    ReplyDelete
  16. U can always mail Anjali Sharma @ anjalisharma2@gmail.com

    Dr.Arun Varma, M.V.Sc
    Ex.ADG ICAR,
    B-4, Sector 12,
    Noida - 201 301
    Uttar Pradesh

    Dr.Sunil Kumar
    Dy. Director Incharge,
    Representative of Central Research Institute (H),
    A-I/I, Sector 24,
    Noida
    Uttar Pradesh

    or try Kamna Pandey

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am glad that someone can say "enough is enough". Get real and move on.
    For all those who have never visited Alfa 11....please do so and then BLOG !
    The pet has gone to the doggie would enjoy his good memories instead of lamenting and bringing Alfa 11 down...some energy we have , I must say , use it the right way...cherish his good times. Prey for a moment for his soul.
    Coyote

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have emailed Anjali. Waiting for her reply

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very well said Tan!!!!!!!!!!!! Bless you always...

    I am so happy that there are people coming out and appreciating Rajesh's hard work....dedication and pure passion for animals...not sure how many would like to get up at 5am every morning and have to be alert all day long for the4 sake of our 4 legged friends!!!!

    I know when my lab wants to go out and I take a look outside and the sheer heat puts me off...lol

    Wishing everyone a cool summer....and may all the AWB look into every single kennel here in India....There are many things going on in this country which need to be rectified...it would be excellent if the standards across the country can be kept high and for professionalism to be the main priority....

    Love peace and blessings to allxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. These boots were made for walking......walk all over you...Sinatra. Less people think otherwise.
    Over N Out..
    Coyote

    ReplyDelete